Monday, October 31, 2016

starting anew: my new blog



Hello, everyone! I wanted to pop in and let you all know about something that I'm super excited about! I just launched my new blog, Basically Beautiful. I really wanted to get back into blogging, but I wanted to be able to throw myself into it, focus, and take blogging more seriously. Something I've become interested in over the past couple of years is the ideas of intentional living and minimalism, and so that is what I'm concentrating on over there. There will be lots of outfit and lifestyle posts, some home decor inspiration, and the occasional DIY. If that's something you're interested in, I'd love for you to head over and check it out! I won't be blogging over here any more, and I'll miss it, but I'm also excited to be beginning a new chapter in blogging.

-Vicki
www.basicallybeautifulblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and every one of your sweet words puts a smile on my face. I truly try to reply to as many of your comments as I can and also to visit your blogs when I get the chance. Thanks for taking the time to make my day!