1. Strip of leather (or faux leather) long enough to wrap 3/4 of the way around your waist (I used an old belt and cut it to size)
2. Silk scarf
3. Needle and Thread
4. Hot glue gun
5. Two large split key rings
1. Cut your scarf in half length-wise. Hem raw edges.
2. Cut leather to size if necessary.
3. Slide a key ring over one end of the leather, wrap around and glue in place.
Repeat on the other side.
4. Slip one of your cut scarf pieces through a loop. Then sew it in place.
Do this on the other side as well.
Annnnnnd, you're done! If you have any questions, be sure and let me know!