Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Splash of Color {What I Wore Sunday}



Outfit Details:
Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Ross
Tights: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Thrifted


Hello! I hope you all are having a lovely weekend! The weather is so gorgeous today that I just want to lay under the sun and nap. Unfortunately, I'm stuck inside studying for a history midterm. Still, I do love studying American history! Later I on going with my family to see the new Studio Ghibli movie Arietty...I've loved all the lives I've seen from them, and I'm sure this won't be an exception. Personally, I love the colorful animation!

Oh, and on a side note, some of you may have noticed that my pictures have been disappearing off the blog! Apparently I exceeded the amount of space I can use for free on Photobucket, so they hid all my pictures. But they should be up soon, and I'm working on different options for uploading photos.(:



3 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it! Don`t you just adore thrift stores?
    BTW you are SO pretty! You look like a 1920`s movie star~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love it the shirt <3

    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such A pretty outfit!! I love everything about it! And I agree with the first comment, you are so pretty! And thanks ever so much for commenting on my blog! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and every one of your sweet words puts a smile on my face. I truly try to reply to as many of your comments as I can and also to visit your blogs when I get the chance. Thanks for taking the time to make my day!