Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Fiddling with Typography








I've been so inspired by words recently...quotes by famous authors, and favorite Bible verses, along with inspirational phrases from pinterest. I've started reading my Bible promise book as a devotion lately, and the comfort and wisdom contained in just a few short words is immense, and I marvel at God's greatness. A couple days ago, when I probably should have been studying, I started arranging some of my favorite passages and quotes onto photos, and I ended up with some fun pieces that I thought I might share with you.

If you like, feel free to use these images wherever you fancy!



3 comments:

  1. Nice :) The floral one is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! :) I just wanted to stop by and say hello on your blog! I'm so glad that you've been reading mine. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and every one of your sweet words puts a smile on my face. I truly try to reply to as many of your comments as I can and also to visit your blogs when I get the chance. Thanks for taking the time to make my day!