Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bits of Randomness {What I Love Wednesday}



Hello everyone! I realized that it's been awhile since my last edition of What I Love Wednesday, so I decided it might be nice to do another one.(: I'm currently loving:

1. Colorful Vintage Phonographs (I recently bought one of these for myself in a pretty teal color!)






2. This headband, sent to me by the lovely Elisha (be sure and check out her sweet blog!)



3. These two phrases, which I use on an almost daily basis (and you may understand why if you've ever seen Doctor Who)




{images by me}


4. Finished logic homework (YES!)




5. These lovely updos






What are you loving this week?


2 comments:

  1. the vintage phonographs are coool! been finding one at my place though it seems costly :| great blog! x :)

    followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post :) I like your headband, her blog is nice :)
    all the best for stuies..

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and every one of your sweet words puts a smile on my face. I truly try to reply to as many of your comments as I can and also to visit your blogs when I get the chance. Thanks for taking the time to make my day!