I'm pretty sure I have never used that many "Ws" together in my life, yet I am in a wonderfully whimsical mood at the moment, and my current loves reflect that.
I'm sure that you all have experienced the feeling of growing anticipation when something exciting is on the horizon, though it may be weeks away. You can't help but be happy and smiling, as you count down to that one magical day. I'm currently feeling that way about school (I bet you thought it was something more amazing than that!)--less than two weeks to go, and this quarter is *finished*! Just the thought makes me smile. Of course, there's finals first, but then, an entire week's worth of freedom, before spring quarter commences...
Well, enough rambling on that! In case you haven't guessed, the number one thing I am loving right now is the idea of *spring break*.
Other than that, I'm currently loving:
1. Hayley Westenra's music. This girl has an amazing voice, and her singing the hymn "Abide with me" is simply breathtaking.
2. Hearst Castle. My family is going to San Francisco this summer, and this is going to be one of the highlights of the trip. Everything about it is so beautiful!
3. This hairstyle. Isn't it gorgeous? I really want to try it, but I'm afraid my hair isn't long enough yet.
4. Medieval/Renaissance styled clothing. I always dreamed of being a princess when I was little, just so I could dress like this.(:
5. This darling tutorial by A Cleaner Closet , which I have actually tried out, with very nice results.
Have a lovely day!